Friday 28 March 2014

Mixed Media Art Canvas - A Place Of Hope

Created in my Lyrics Journal.  These lyrics are taken from the song "Afterlife" by "Avenged Sevenfold"

Supplies:
Strathmore Visual Journal (Mixed Media Vellum Finish Paper)
Golden Fluid Acrylics: Teal, Titanium White, Carbon Black)
Reeves: Synthetic Flat Brushes - #10, #6
Silks Acrylic Glazes: Teal Zircon, African Jade, Pretty Peridot, Olive Vine
Lumiere Acrylic Paint: Crimson
Liquitex: Light Modelling Paste
Palette Knife
Prima: Donna Downey Poppies Stencil
Golden Soft Gel Medium
Posca Paint Pen: Black Ultra Fine
Caran D'Ache: Neo Colour 2 Water Soluble Wax Pastel - Ice Blue
Rubber Stamps: Darkroom Door (Weathered Stripes); Impression Obsession (Beauty Text); Traci Bunkers Alphabet (Crap Toy); 7 Gypsies (Disclaimer); PaperArtsy (Words, Plate 2)
Archival Ink: Manganese Blue, Leaf Green
Versafine Ink: Onyx Black
Tafetta Smooth White Cardstock - 160gsm
Spellbinders Dies: Nestabilities Circles
Blue Painters Tape
Ranger Cut N' Dry Foam
Sequin Mesh

4 comments:

  1. Love it..so happy your doing videos again. Missed ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to avoid it but I don't think I can do that any longer, I need silk paint!
    Love his, especially the circles and I really appreciate your voice over. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to your videos. Your work inspires and encourages me. I like the voice over helps to understand process. I developed a deeper understanding of process from this video. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rachel, wonderful to hear the voice over to this video. Nice to have those little tips as asides that, as Judith says, gives us a deeper understanding of your process. Lovely page.

    ReplyDelete