Thursday 8 January 2015

Memory Bracelets

Four more bracelets that I have made this week...


8mm Olivine Glass Pearls, 7-8mm Ivory Fresh Water Pearls, 8mm Faceted Rondelle Rose Green Crystals, 4mm Pink Illusion Beads, silver plated spacer beads and bead caps.


Rainbow Flourite Chips, 10mm White Opal Faceted Rondelle Crystals, 8mm Pink Opal Faceted Rondelle Crystals, 7-8mm Ivory White Rodelle Fresh Water Pearls, Silver Plated spacer beads.


10mm & 6mm Frosted Amazonite, 4mm Aqua Blue Amazonite, 8mm Green Aventurine Rondelles, Silver Plated Spacer Beads.


8mm Brown Striped Agate, 7-8mm Ivory White Rondelle Fresh Water Pearls, 4mm Ivory Cream Czech Glass Druk Beads, Silver Plated Spacer Beads.

6 comments:

  1. These are all lovely! This a new passion? xoDebi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not really something new Debi, it's something I like to pick up every now and then, but usually I forget to take pictures, lol

      Delete
  2. Your bracelets are beautiful, Rachel! I've been wanting to do this for so long but never had the motivation. I do now! Have you recorded making these on ustream? I checked your YouTube videos and didn't see any there...would love to see you in action!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't recorded it anywhere as yet Eileen. I might do a UStream if I find time for it :-)

      Delete
  3. Found your blog via the 'Fairies at Sunset' video on the Lavinia Stamps website. Love the mini-book. Lots of bling from the Stickles! But these bracelets are absolutely gorgeous. Pauline x

    ReplyDelete